Sunday, March 7, 2010

FIRST AND LAST BLOG

To all those checking out my Blog....I have set this up for the sole purpose of facillitating my posts on another site until such time I can find another way around it. I have no intention of making any future posts here. I do not seek to attract any 'followers', nor do I want any. Thanks for your interest though.

Toodle-pip

WOOPS-A-DAISY!!!!......LOOKS LIKE I REALLY HAVE BECOME A  BLOGMASTER NOW SO FEEL FREE TO JOIN IN ALL THE  'WATS-ON' CHIT-CHAT.......WELCOME!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I just wanted to check it out.
    Sorry, whoops I can't help myself, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Collette,
    Just like Magpie (comment 1), we just wanted to say Hi, and to let you know that we enjoy reading your comments of encouragement to both Jessica and Sam.
    Cheers from Faye and Max (Mulgrave Vic)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Faye and Max!!

    I'm so surprised to see you here!

    Thanks very much for taking the time to post your lovely comment, I also often marvel at your own gorgeous, heartfelt words to Jesse and Sam.

    Hope to meet one day, we often are around your area visiting dear friends.

    Fondest fegards,
    Collette

    ReplyDelete
  4. April 18, 2010 1:55 PM Central Daylight Time, USA

    Hello Collette -- I, also, want to leave a note to tell you that I enjoy your blog entries on Jessica's blogsite. I have observed your writing has a gentleness about it....now I know why. You have a wonderful occupation! I have a special interest in those with disabilities...I have cared for my husband for over 19 years. His challenges have given me a whole new view and compassion for the disabled. You are to be commended for your good work!

    Janell in Oklahoma, USA

    ReplyDelete
  5. June 3, 2012

    Hi, Collette!!!

    I think you ought to "resurrect" your blogsite . . . to include the most recent momentous reunion in Mooloolaba!!! It would be nice to have it mentioned here along with the other get-togethers!!!!

    Love, Carol Florida U.S.A. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete